Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Learn, Learn, Learn

Elijah is learning so many things so quickly. Yesterday he started playing in one of cousin's big-boy toys and seemed to really like all of the colors and noises.





On Monday, I went in to get Elijah after he woke up from a nap, and when I looked down at him, he stuck his tongue out at me! It was hilarious and I started laughing...he started laughing, and then kept doing it. There's usually a lot of drool involved, and it seems to entertain him (and us).


Steven didn't get to see him stick his tongue out until last night when he woke up for a diaper change and bottle. That picture was taken in the dark room around 10pm.

He's also still working on learning to sit up and balance. It'll be a while before that skill is perfected, but it's fun to watch.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! It's soooo funny watching him trying to sit up! HAha! He looks like Steven when you guys visit my parents - sitting on the couch! All Elijah needs is a little xbox controller in his hand the image is spitting! Haha!

I can't wait to meet the little guy! Teach him how to say my name before I see him.