Tuesday, September 18, 2007

3 MONTHS!

These past three months have gone by fast, but at the same time, I can hardly remember life before Elijah.



He's starting to get into a routine, which is nice for me, and seems to make him happier, too. He wakes up almost every morning between 5:30am-6:30am and takes two naps a day, and is usually in bed by about 6:30pm.

Elijah and I go outside for a walk everyday after his first nap. He has recently started looking all around at the trees and whatever else we walk past. When we come back home, we play for a while and talk...


He's learning that he can touch things and reach for things. And he's been very interested in putting his hands in his mouth lately. He's also lifting his feet up to his chest a lot and I've read that soon he will be putting those in his mouth too. It's pretty amazing to watch him do something for the first time. It's like flipping a switch in that brain of his..."Wow! I can do that!" And then he keeps doing it.


Happy 3-month-aversary, Elijah!

No comments: