Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Week 11

We spent Labor Day Weekend at the lake, as usual. Elijah has been to the lake before, but never for a whole day at a time. He seemed to like it:)




He makes lots of cooing and babbling sounds, all of which I like to think mean, "I Love my Mommy & Daddy"





I guess he wasn't craving milk...

We came home Sunday night and on Monday Elijah got to play with his toys and relax at home.


And he worked on his abs...

Elijah sleeps so well these days...he's a big boy, full of smiles and giggles. He's a happy little boy and is growing so fast.

2 comments:

Rodge said...

Actually what he is saying is my cousin got to eat cake and I didn't. That's not fair!

Rodge said...

What Elijah is saying is "why can't I have cake like Antonio"