

Then he just watched the flakes fall...

Here are a few videos from the weekend...
Elijah had a lot to add to the conversation... or maybe he was commenting on the Spice Girls playing in the background?
Daddy always knows what to say to make Elijah giggle...
He's starting to tolerate being on his tummy for longer periods, so hopefully crawling will happen soon! In the meantime, he has a few things to say about the filming of his efforts.
2 comments:
ok ok ok ... one of my NEW FAV videos is the one of Steven making Elijah laugh ... I think I just watched it probably 3 times and it's the CUUUUTEST thing I've ever seen! Haha! I'm literally laughing just watching! It reminds me of haning out with Elijah when we were in California and makes me miss him soooo much! He has the cutest little laugh and the best smile! I love how his eyes get all squinty when he's laughing and he's just overwhelmed with joy! God, I LOVE that little guy. And I miss him :*)
I agree with Uncle Benny and I love at the end how it sounds like he is running out of steam he's like "haaa" stop making me laugh dad.
Post a Comment