Sunday, February 24, 2008

Baths are Fun

Finally, some pictures of this baby in the bath!




After his bath, Elijah showed us his tongue, which he's been doing a lot more lately (again). Our guess is that he's often trying to feel his gums where we think some baby teeth will be arriving any day. Or he could just be sticking his tongue out because he can.







(Look at those muscles!!)

What a nice weekend our little family had together. The sun was out and we went for a walk to introduce daddy to Elvis & Maybel (the horses down the street). And we played at home too...




It's all fun and games until...




...someone's crotch is grabbed.

Anyway, we had a good weekend.





Since it's been a while (a complaint from his grandma today), I figured I'd put some pictures from last week up too.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg ... he's getting SOOOOO BIG!!!! He's so cute, and the noises he's making are hilarious! Awww ... I miss this little guy, I can't wait to come see him soon. Cheers!!!!! Elijah!

Rodge said...

Did Grandma give Elijah that balloon? The 'tell' that Grandma has come for Laurie is that a new balloon magically appears.

Antonio can't wait to splash in the tub with his cousin!