Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Getting Dressed

Sounds easy enough, but Elijah (like most babies) does not like having clothes pulled over his head. So, to avoid the crying and wrestling to get him into over-the-head outfits, I've made it a point to find snap up outfits whenever I can. Unfortunately, those types of things seem to only come in 0-3 month sizes. So, like it or not, Elijah has been getting "dressed" more lately. And of course, he always looks so cute that we have to take lots of pictures.


Grandma was giving mommy a hard time because mommy always had him in jammies or jammy-like outfits. So here's proof that he does have other outfits!



This little Michael Jordan ensemble is from Grandma & Grandpa Becker...there are little grey socks with the Jordan symbol on the tops of the feet...so cute.



Cousin Antonio, Nina and uncle Jeff came over on Saturday and brought Elijah so many toys and clothes! Elijah's new favorite toy is this purple giraffe.

Back to getting dressed... this 3-month-old baby is wearing a 6-month-old hoody in this picture I took today. He's strapped onto mommy in the BabyBjorn so we could walk and stay warm on this blustery October day. It's so amazing to see him look up at me and smile. What an adorable baby...

Here's a video of Elijah showing us how strong he is and how he can hold his head up for a long time (a little wobbly still, but he's getting there). And you'll notice he has plenty to say...




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! He sounds EXACTLY like me on a Saturday night (about 2:30 a.m. ... usually, unless I have to get up early the next day). Soooooooooo cute!!!!! I can't WAIT to see him. I told Steven that it is SERIOUSLY the biggest thing I'm excited for coming home. I can't wait to see everyone, but I want to see him. AND I've even quit smoking (2 days strong) so I won't smell like an ashtray!

CAN'T WAIT! I'm sooooo exciteD!