Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Elijah Got an Easter Surprise!

Well, it was actually a couple days early... On Friday Elijah's first TOOTH broke through! What a big boy. It's just a tiny little bump on the gums still, so no pictures--sorry.



We spent Easter weekend in Oak Harbor celebrating with the family. Elijah had fun visiting with and playing with his Uncle B.


Elijah and his cousin spent lots of time together, too. I've realized I think I'm usually too busy protecting Elijah from Antonio's love to get any pictures. Antonio gets so excited to see Elijah and wants to touch and hug, but isn't very gentle about it, so Elijah cries.





Anyway, it was a good weekend with lots of family and Elijah got so many Easter baskets full of toys, candy & other treats!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww! Elijah's easter sounds better than mine! I spent the day cleaning up my apartment because I had a HUGE bday party the night before for me and Alfonso. Needless to say, with 80 guests, the place was a WRECK. There I was mopping with a hangover. Ugh. I'm so excited about Elijah's tooth! I can't wait to see it!

Liz Barge said...

Ben, Elijah is a very sweet baby. There is more pictures that they should post. That little boy is so smart that seeing him in person is worth more than the picture. Come and visit us soon.