Elijah's so smart. :)
Today he decided to spit. This child spit for about 10 minutes straight. It's funny until he decides to do it while he's eating...
He's still working on crawling (forward). And unfortunately, we're not catching the backward progress on tape. But I got this...
He'll be starting school, getting his driver's license, going off to college before we know it.

2 comments:
What an awesome sweater! Elijah, I have seen your dad do that same spitting, you are spit off the 'ol block!
Hahaha! The video of Elijah lifting himself up to begin crawling is probably the funniest/cutest thing I've seen this year. Haha! He sort of just props himself up and looks like a little body builder, about ready to do some pushups!!! And then he just sits there, hahaha! I LOVE him and I can't wait to see him again! I'm sure he'll be crawling EVERYWHERE by then. And I agree with Rodge, I've seen Steven doing the same spitting move. For some reason, it's not as cute as Elijah's spitting. Haha!
Post a Comment